Friday, September 5, 2008

Colourful voice: This week was not busy but tiring cz period time=( Breakfast with Kim, Meimei and Miaw!
..............................................
Last night, went to Spring and show wenhaw the makeup set that Sharon had. The promotion goes like this, purchase RM230 and above den u can get the make up set for RM220. So, is like around RM450? Expensive=( So, went home with empty hand. After reach home like 30 mins? WenHaw sms me ask me to acc him for supper. Its like wtf, why dun said it jus now? So, jz out since I hav nth to do too. And guess wad???????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He gave me a ..................
.
.



Smell very nice, comfortable=) Suit a teacher! RM295. EXPENSIVE.
.

Sharon, I got mine too! haha! Let's make up together! I love them soooooooooooooooooooooo much!

.


Bushes, they look nice as they are in Gold color but they are still not the best. Chanel got the BEST bushes. It real smooth.

.
The beeeest present, the greatest surprise I ever had. But, this BURNT his wallet well. I got the best boyfriend. Haha. Happieee, but angry in de same time cz its very expensive. He is not allow to buy any present till next year.