Sunday, September 28, 2008

Colourful sexy voice=) : I'm supper dupper happie tonight cz I got new hair. And, Jian & Chang are back. We lepak at the garden behind Jian's house wer we used to lepak during secondary sch. I forgot when is the last time 3 of us get to be together, I know its years ago. We used to stick together always but soon Chang move to Bintulu and Jian off to KL. If JiaJi is here, den this wil make a perfection bt too bad tat he's in Sabah now. I miss u guys sooooo much! If four of us can gather again, tat'll be the most precious moment =)
.................................................................................
.

HER 1st BIRTHDAY
.




Baby Yumi got the HOTTEST mama in town.
.

I attend baby Yumi birthday just now den off to DongGuanXiGuan to meet Miaw and the twins. I'm happie tat Miaw's ok now and accept her dad's leaving.
.

Missy-PeiPei got new hair! Lion head! And, new fake lashes^^



No comments: