Sunday, September 7, 2008

Malacca Food =)

Colourless: Today is colourless. Angry, disappointed. Sharon got me some vodka to cheer up! So, forgot abt it =)
..........................................................
.
.
Malacca Food
.
Shopping in Malacca is fuckin boring but when comes to food, Malacca is real a heaven! DroolSss!
.
.
No 1. Must eat! Satay Celup! And, u must go Capitol Satay, cz its the BEST!
.
I am so happieee ^^ when found it. Cz I travel around Malacca with map and my mouth.
Its hidden behind the Public bank. Go thr around 5 sth, if u go around 6 or 7, u gonna wait soooooo long!
.
Its kinda weird thr's a Mickey thr, I dono why? Those are photo of artist or famous ppl that hav been to this shop.
.
See???? Variety of food! Got somemore at another table.
.
Hungry!!
.
U boild ur food in satay sauce! Pure & thick satay sauce. Not spicy, so dun worry!
.
Serve with bread and cucumber cube.
.
Mine=) the best will be the prawn.
.
RM0.70 per stick. Freakin CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.

2. Must eat! Durian Chendol. Must go Antik 88, Jonker Street!
.
There are a lots of shops and stalls selling chendol. But, Antik 88 offers u best of the best!
.
u'll easily spot it when walking along Jonker street.
.
Menu. This is a self service restaurant. So, dun wait there. Go order and get ur food urself=)
.
Durian Chendol. I try it cz everyone said it's the BEST chendol. 1st, I tot it wil be a bit digusting. But, its so yummylicious. The taste of the durian is smelly enough! Haha. And the gula melaka is not too sweet.
.
Wenhaw's. I forgot the name and taste. Cz mine is delicious enough!
.
Baba & Nyonay food. Forgot name too! Cz only Durian Chendol in my mind.
.
The shop is sooo old. Everything is like older than me. Overall the food and chendol are nice and cheap.
.
MUST GO!
.
.
No.3 Must Eat! Chicken Riceball, Chung Wah Kopitiam.
.
Same as Chendol, there are many Chicken Riceball around Malacca. ChungHua is the best.
.
Chicken Riceball. RM0.50 each.
.
Taste like normal Chic rice just they are in ball shape.
.
Ok, these are the 3 food u must eat if u are in Malacca.
.
.
.
Now, besides the local food, I'm also very happie with the hotel's BREAKFAST.
.
WenHaw's just-wake-up face!
.
Muax Muax=)
.
.
: : : Our Breakfast : : :

Wenhaw's.
.
My BIG breakfast. 10 inc sausage. I order this for 2 days. Cz its so nice and worth!
.
Wenhaw's. Cz he likes half boild eggs.
.

No comments: