Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sigh

Colourful voice: Lanterns on Sunday. Frenship park, okay? Bringing u ( i mean my frens only) a little surprise=)
......................................................
Seem I leave school last year, quite a lots of conflict between frens happened. Things go worse cz the apparence of me. I always wanted make thg clear as I cant accept a fren who lies, I cant act as thr's nth happened if I hav know wad had happen. I always always very straight forward with wad I'm not happy with. Ya, frens come and go. The good one might turn bad and go, and so the bad one might turn good and come again. This is wad happen now. I hang out with frens I'm angry with early this year. I contact back a secondary sch fren through frenster (we used to quarrel too). And, I also sms with a fren who was so close with me during F4 & F5 bt lost contact for like 2 years. I'm just so happy when those long lost frens or enemy stil remember and talk to me=) Is the bad one turn good or I learn to forget and forgive? I learn to forgive. But, somehow, I'm very sad tat some frens tat I dun wish to lost had hurt me so much. The more explanation given, the more I caught u, u know? I'll forget and forgive too, just give me somemore time. Yes, I will. I'm soon to be 21, one of my wish is to keep all my frens as my frens forever. I admit, admit that my mouth is bad which like to critic and gossip abt lotsa ppl, and thr's no need for me to appologize cz I just cant take back words I hav said. All I can do is to stop! Stop these right now! I hope just a little time is needed for me to forget everythg had happened and smile again. Life is too short to hate.

No comments: