Saturday, August 30, 2008

Colourful voice: BabyMomo goin to sch next week, not coming again=( i miss her much! Happy Merdeka everyone. Where to go tonight, I wonder? Hmm...thinking....
.

Went out for dinner with frens last night. Should be 5 bt end up 3 cz Sha & Shui are busy. So, only Mimi, Step and I. Still the same place. Sidewalk! We will always went for our date. The food is nice, drinks is fine, price is reasonable and atmosphere is comfort=) Just a fine place to hang out.
.

Mimi's Dolly Fillet.
.
Mine Chic Chop. 1st, wanted to order Rosemary chic bt last I choose chic chop cz de friessss! I jus couldn't stop myself eating fries. This week is the third time I hav friesss!

.
Step's fav Garlic Bread.
.

That's all. A simple date.
.

....Bye Bye....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is sidewalk located ? Is it at bdc roundabout there?