Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vacation at KL

Colourful voice: Just hav drinks with miaw and she got blog too. HUHU! yoyo! Will let u guys know the links soon.
.
I miss sqeezing in the LRT. I love LRT! Easy, Cheap and Fast! We only use taxi twice during our trip, cz taxi is expensive! Differ taxi driver giv u differ price. Thr's one day, after Mid Valley, we decided to take a taxi to The Curve cz we bought quite alots of things. 1st taxi I asked is RM25. Luckily, I'm not stupid. So, I asked another one which costs RM13 only! So, pandai-pandai lar u=)

. And so, I miss the Huge and Tall building and the busy street with the noisy footsteps!
.
I miss having drinks at expensive cafe.
.

Isn't this A.W.E.S.O.M.E
.

This is the place for u to hav drinks. The seat is FUCKIN AWESOME AND NICE THAT ALLOW U TO JUMP AND SLEEP. see the yellow circle? Huh, hugging like no one watching them.
.
.
Colourful Night Life

We stay at this area. Heart of the city which mean it beats every second. Non-stop!
.

11pm? 12am? 1am? 2AM? The street always busy! I like it ^^

.
Drink?
.

Sisha?
.

This place is the best place for sisha lovers. Its FULL!
See the indian man on the left busy carryin sisha pipe!
.
We end our night at Starbucks having the biggest portion of the drinks.
.
LV? Only afford for the fake one=(
.
.


*** Starhill *** .

Pavilion=)

.
Paddington House Of Pancake, The Curve Damansara!
.

Come here to try cz Nicolekiss ever blog abt this pancake for like 3 time.
.
Its soooo delicious! Drooolsss! So, trust Nicolekiss!
.

Treasure Box! The portion is only enough for ONE person.
.

The most and original one. The price is accepted and reasonable cz its not only delicious but BEAUTIFUL as well =)
.
.

The Loaf, DR. Mahathir's Bakery!!!

.

Its located at Pavilion. Its hidden in a corner. Its on ur right once u enter the main entrance of Pavilion. .


This is how the CHEESE tart look like.

Pandan, Lemon, Strawberry, GreenTea, Berry, Coffee.
. .


We bought 4 box. Cz I wanna give one box to Uncle. And my whole family is cheese maniac! RM6 per tart =) I love Durian, Mango, Lemon and Choco!

.
Part of my Shopping

Not much, Not enough!
.


My FAVOURITE PURCHASE. RED LV but its Fake lar.
.

The most expensive purchase=(
.
.
1. some colourful cheap stuff
2. Bear for my car
3. Ice cream bubble toy for babies
4. Some delicious food
5. Converse
6. Mickey
7. .................. dan lain-lain

No comments: