Thursday, August 21, 2008

Silhouette;The Spring

Combination of restaurant and bar. A cool and high classy place. Went there last night with bf for late dinner. Actually I had my dinner already bt still I need food. Always!
.
Peach Soda Drinks and Pizza with lotsa ham. The pizza is quite ok and the portion is more than enough for two. 8 pieces!
.
The soup is very creamy and yummy! I love this!
.....
This little cup of hazelnut coffee costs RM12 which is a bit expensive lor, but it's rich and got a lil bit of vanila taste. .

.
The best thing abt the restaurant is they charge neither government tax nor service charge! For me, the food is cheap as u can dine under a very nice atmosphere. But, if u are some kiap sia ppl tat only willing to spend not more than RM10 or RM20 for every meal den u better choose Klang Station cz its freakin cheap and just next to Silhouette=) I'm not saying I'm rich but I thk its very worth.

No comments: