Tuesday, June 3, 2008

18 + 1 = 19

02.06.2008


Happy Gawai =) Especially to da little Sharon!

Time pass real fast... I still clearly remember last year Gawai, Sharon brought some alcohol, junk food and hang out at d airport den she came overnight at my place to escape from balik kampung. A year has passed just like tat! Wad's gonna happen next Gawai?


Beside that, its Mimi's 19th Birthday too!

She's nice, simple, friendly, sleepy, and her voice is soooo soft tat make everyone's heart Meltz! Haha! No kidding!


Bought her a top fr pdi and a cake from Hilton. Cheese!


Celebrated at Senso!

Too much candles, too much fruits on top, where should I cut? she wonder?


Tomorrow gonna treat a friend for a dinner. That's gonna be my last dinner! I hope! I want I want I want to lossssss WEIGHT =(

Anyone plan to go Bali next year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh i like the lightbulb..somehow it looks cute! haha thanks for the post :)

Anonymous said...

you are welcome.... u are more cute! hahaha!!!