Saturday, May 31, 2008

Its never too late to mend? YUP!

Here is just a little update to let u know I'm still alive and I still want this blog~

Its a two weeks school holidays which mean a I'm having holiday as well. The 1st week had finish and I did nothing yet. I wanted to post up stuff I wanna sell, I wanna post up some trip on kl that I missed so much, I wanna post abt many thg but I'm REALLY lazy! But, the only thing that I did is, I get everything CLEAR now. Cause, its the first time I listen, I let other to have chance to explain, and I accept. I used to be very bad/hot temper that once quarrel, I will never giv chance for other to speak. Dinner and Party coming soon for birthday and farewell next week. I have nth to wear cz I'm still FAT, which make me very sad! I hope I can make everything Great for this two celebration =) Bless me!

No comments: