Sunday, June 15, 2008

Poor Papa!

You are my daddy
You are my sunshine!


He is not a rich dad

He cant buy me a car like sharon's dad

He cant afford to bring me travel oversea; to country I want

He cant afford to get me the latest mobile phone I want

He cant afford to give me lotsa cash that make me shop till drop

He cant afford to let me study at western country

He cant afford a big big big house for my family

He cant afford to buy me a laptop

He only afford for my basic needs: food, shelter, transport, secondary education

I get my hp, camera, clothes, heels, hair do, and most of the thing I have now are from my own money! And, my next step of my life which is my tertiary education is gonna be my own money, I think?

I'm not complaining but to let the world know, even there's lotsa of thing tat I get it from my own money and most of the decision I made always have to consider abt my family's finance...

...BUT...

I still prefer a dad like him than a rich one!

Because

He afford a lotsa love and care for my family! The most important need to built a happy family!

I appreciate everything u did for our family. Its doesn't matter how our life its gonna be! All I want just is a dad like you, in this life, next life and so...

I know, dad! You always try to give us the best. I know u are working hard to earn as much money as possible to let us have a better life! And I know four of us disappointed u with our real bad result. Dad, we can do better than now in the future. Cross my heart and promise u that I'm gonna finish my tertiary education without using a cent from you =)


I love u, dad!


Happy Father's Day!

No comments: