Saturday, June 21, 2008

too little time =(

Oh my dearest Saturday! the only day I can sit down and blog. Weekdays I'm always busy sleeping once I hv extra time. Cz a teacher cant sleep at sch like a student did. Unlike lastime; I can watch movie or out with fren or jus lepak-ing around till late and sleep in class next day! When I was a student, I hate going sch and wish all those sch days pass quickly or only 12 hour per day. But now, time is too little for me. I hope for 36 hour! Things I hate the most rite now is I dun have time to meet my frens. WHY? Cz I have to sleep earlier at night. If not, the next morning I'll be very tired and my students are gonna be the victim when I ROAR! Weekends always reserved by WenHaw and so for my family AND washing my car! I think I hav forgot how my fren look like and wer they live!
.
.
Well, Everyone gonna be very busy next week! Cz for those who hav been selected for local uni hav to register on next SUN. I wil be busy too but not for local uni its bcz two of my best best BOY friends are leaving soon to futher their studies=( And I wanna spend more time with them! I din futher my studies cz I will be going for teacher training course which is more stable than any other decision. I dun hav to worry for the coming 30 years for my career. Might be fckin bored? Anyway, dun care! Money is all I want; to travel around! Tomorrow gonna hav fun on da BEACH! Yahoo!
MNG is on sales. BIG BIG sales. I bought a pant! Green!
.
.
goodbye dear bloggie. Dono when will be the next time I login and update u!

No comments: