Monday, January 5, 2009

许下二十一个愿望

Colourful voice: Send Jian to airport and spent 3 hour thr yesterday was totally tiring, wad to do? His flight delay for 1.5 hour and I dun wanna leave him alone. Bt, I managed to meet Aisian at airport before she back to Sg.
.
****************************
.
11 days to go. I haven't decide wer to have my dinner with my frens. Should I separate them for the dinner or mix together?
.
21 wishes. Hopefully part of them come true, k? Cross finger, PLEASE!

.

I wish.....

1. Get a simple white dress or a sexy black one a.s.a.p cz I havn't got any CNY clothes. Very hard to find a nice one.
.
2. A nice hangbag that can match with dresses and so Tee & Jeans.
.
3. A dress from Forever 21. Bikini from Secret Victoria. Necklace from Tiffany. These are impossible, so I oni wish for a KEY necklace. symbol of 21 ^^
.
4. Birthday surpriseS. Birthday kisses. Birthday hugsss. Birthday presentSsss. Birthday msg. A Unforgettable Birthday song. Unforgettable nite.
.
5. Charles and Keith shades.
.
6. I want a tattoooooo! Can I, mama?
.
7. Credit Card. Daddy! Do U hear me? I dun wanna use yours anymore!!!
.
8. More stable job and better income.
.
9. A new hp.
.
10. A nice nice and comfort black heels.
.
11. Ticket for Rainforest Music Fest 2009
.
12. Have my very best childhood boy frenS with me on my birthday. They are Jian, Chang and Jiji. Its been years we din get to gather together. I miss all those sweet memories we hav during school days. I know its IMPOSSIBLE to get them back and celebrate with me, but at least I wish they'll all back on CNY, which Chang and Jiji cant confirm with this. They leave nth for me when they go, only the sweetest time and the best memories in life. Let me see you guys on CNY. Three of u, together! =)
.
13. Bali island. This will come true. Hope this trip goes on smoothly. Dun try to spoil it or else I mite kill you. I oso wish to travel to more countries this year.
.
14. Keep all my bitchesSSss forever bitchy and all my boyfrens love me forever! I wish they'll owes with me. Be thr when I need=)
.
15. Stay young and sexy forever!
.
16. My hair grow faster. So tat I can go Bali with long wavy hair.
.
17. Hope my family and love one happy, lucky and healthy always.
.
18. More ang pao during CNY!
.
19. Be more happy, get more frens, been loved more and more clever and stronger ^^
.
20. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX secret....! shhh...!
.
21. Have a unforgettable Birthday and wish all my wishes Come TRUE! thanks God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Penile Cancer - a growth, legion or sore which happens to be malignant and is often found within the surface or throughout the tissue about the penis;Penile Implants and Surgery - an implant for the penis or a surgical procedure that's been recently performed is irritating the penis or might possibly have become infected;Penis Fracture - a rupture of one or both of this cambers throughout the penis that enable it to start to be erect;Peyronies Disease - scar tissue through the penis that results in the penis developing a curve or abnormal bend;Pimples - an infection of sizegenetics pores or hair follicles which happens to be the result of bacterial build-up;
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/