Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009?

Colourful voice: Actually I wanna make the last day of 2008 Great, bt end up cleaning the house whole day cz sis wanted to invite her fren for dinner. count down at Links last nite was not bad jz the music sucks! What's better than frens around u,rite? And, I wanna do sth special on the 1st day of 2009 but end up layin at home whole day cz very very tired.
..
**************************************
For me, 2008 was a very messy and pointless year. Things went on the way I hav NEVER expected, its make me feel pointless. Bye 2008!
.
.
I become a teacher which I never tot I would be. Its an accident, yay! And I get into this field. First, I tot its a boring job, but soon I found out its meaningful job esp after shoutin and teachin in class and the student come out with good result. I learn a lots, really alots. I'm a great teacher, no matter in teaching, explainin, givin punishment, kidding and so. Finally, I understand why teachers hate student talk when teacher is teaching, why teacher angry with student who din bring books or din finish their works. And, I understand teachers do love their students. Ya, I love all my dirty student at the kampung school. I miss their silly altitude and stupid question? I dono wad kind of sch I'll be goin next. I wish a better one and a better (fair and square) principal.
.
Friends. I quarrel with lotsa frens, no matter close one or the hi-bye fren. But, Forgive and forget is the only way you can do if u still want all these frens. Forgive is easier than forget. Forget is hard. But, frens are always the Greatest creature! They make u laugh and cry, love and hate and so up and down. I wanna keep my all my frens as my frens for the rest of my life. What's better than frens around you, rite? Quarrel and make up again. huh~
.
2008 was a messy year. Things went up and down. so, I wanna make my 2009 great. The greatest year in life, cz I'm turning 21 so soon. weeee~ old!
.
.
... 2009 resolution or wishlist ...
.
1. Join dancing class. Any dance will do. Ar...Belly dance perhaps? Which I wanna to do early of 08' bt I fail. Never hip hop cz it will break my bones.
.
2. Make my birthday dinner great. Will treat some closer frens for dinner. Bla Bla Bla or Original Car Wash? I love both. My 21st birthday, people! Get ready sth special for me! haha!
.
3. Register for Chinese (SPM) and get credit for it. Yeah, I have to resit SPM-Chinese.
.
4. More Tuition offer. I just get one from Intensive which offer me RM30 per session(2hr). I'm looking for home tutor seem I quit my previous one, the mother SUCKS. Always giv lotsa reason on payment day. So, I quit.
.
5. Do better for my full time job, wanna prove and show that I'm a great teacher. I'm really a great one.
.
6. Spend less save more. So that I can travel more places.
.
7. Jakarta and Bali. Hope nana and lungwei can make it. Bt I wanna go more places like NZ visit aunty, Aus, Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai ^^
.
8. Learn sth new. Any suggestion? For self improvement and make life more meaningful.
.
9. Keep my hair long. Very long. Till my waist so hopefully I dun cut my hair short again. Or just put on same extention?
.
10. keep all my frens now as my frens forever. Say "hi" to everyone!
.
11. A happier year.
.
12. A new handphone
.
13. slim down and keep my face a forever 18 years old look.
.
14. Afterall, I hope I become a better, more mature and cleverer lady!
.
15. More lucks! Less sucks!
.
.
Happy New Year
Hope its gonna be a happier year. Wish all ur dream come true!
.
.

No comments: