Saturday, January 3, 2009

21 things about me

Colourful voice: its 6:31 AM rite now. I haven sleep seem last nite. And I'm not tired at all so back to my blog!
***************************
I was born in 1988, which means I'm turning 21 in year 2009. Yo! So, Let's keep update with sth connected with 21!
.
1. PeiPei-my real name. I have a nick called Poy bt only mum and dad will call me like this. I dono wad's tat mean.
.
2. I'm Capricorn, 16 January- My birthday (13 days to go)
.
3. I'm number 3, two jie jie and one mei mei
.
4. 4 x boyfren with 5 x relationship. Cz there's a lucky one can hav the 2nd chance to be with me.
.
5. I hav a smelly pillow called xiao hei and a smelly towel called xiao bai. Frens who ever overnite with me will know. Jenna and Singhui know them well.
.
6. I'm short. Around 155cm. Yea, very cute size.
.
7. I hav been working as a goverment primary sch teacher for a year, which not much ppl believe! I'm major in Eng and BM. I teach Music too. Hey! My students love my singing, esp the Bunny's song.
.
8. I'm noisy when I'm happy. Very noisy till can hurt ur ears. Frens always start worry when I keep silent.
.
9. I'm fierce and rude with ppl or things I hate.
.
10. I hate student makin mistake like " I is your mother. "
.
11. I love hanging out with frens at cafe drinkin ice blended instead drinkin beer in the club. I dislike clubbing, dislike alcohol bt I do drink them.
.
12. My closer frens are lucky cz I'll owes cheer them up when they'r down. I make fun, gossip, teasing Jenna in order to make others laugh, cz Jenna never fight back.
.
13. I love chocolate product but not chocolate. Choco product like Choco ice cream, choco milk or choco cookies! Yummmmmy!
.
14. I love colouful stuff. They make me feel good and young. Colourful food look great too, a pink burger, pls?
.
15. I hate WAITING. Hate ppl who are late. I get angry easily if u make me wait. I owes get angry with Jenna, she's owes late and slow. I don understand why?
.
16. I'm very confident with myself and very Kiasu. So, I scare to fail.
.
17. I enjoy doing housework, throwin useless thing that mum likes to keep, washing clothes bt I never like cooking or baking.
..
18. Envy with Nicolekiss's! I wish I could be like her!
.
19. Support xiaxue and hate Dawn Yang.
.
20. I never have any hobby! Cz eating and sleeping aren't counted.
.
21. I dun speak hokkien, hakka or Foochow. I only can communicate in BM, Eng and Mandarin. My hokkien sucks.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st time leaving u a comment yet came to read it often..i tink ur blog is cool n interesting...can learn some eng fr u too coz ur eng is good :p haha keep it up...gambateh!
peRRin

Anonymous said...

whahahahaha! u are soooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

thx for reading ^^ nways!!

Anonymous said...

oh ya juz realized tat there r still many nice cafe or bar in kch after read ur blog...reli fresh ya...n impress with how u express ur feelings too ^^ hope u wil hv a better life in year 2009 n may all ur dreams come true...! ^^
peRRin

Anonymous said...

Like with any deal relating to cash, make sure to get the insurance coverage in writing. The representative might provide you with a good deal or certain accessories, nevertheless, when you don't obtain it in creating, it is far from enforceable. Often, agencies can certainly make claims they can't continue to keep and it is under your control to make sure they always keep to their term. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Be57u7jder[/url]