Thursday, May 8, 2008

TWO years anniversary!

Oh yeah, its true! Dun be jealous! INNOCENT fail to break us up. If its really belongs to you, it will always back to you no matter wad. If it is NOT, act as you are innocent, and let the whole word know I'm the 3rd person also useless! LAR! Futhermore I'm NOT. Just dun murmur! Shud hide under pillow and thinks before u blame ME. What the use u make the whole world feel tat you'r so pity, Is tat make u feel better, or u feel u are on the top of the world winning all the people's heart? I din speak a word when everyone look at me with that kind of CB eyes...u know why? Cz I win his heart! which is much more enough den everything. But, doesn't matter anymore, rite?


************************
05.05.2008

You really brighten up my life. Make my life as jolly as it can be!


Our 2 years anni cake! Haha...
.
.
2 years Anniversary Dinner @ Secret Recipe.


2 years anni meatball spaghetti.


2 year anni Cordon Bleu.






2 year anni beef pie.
*******************************
Whose 2 years Anni?
.
.

Mine
and him!

Dress. Bag.

End our 2 years anni at Bla Bla Bla.
.
Place we RESTART our relationship after breaking up for a year =) If not, we should celebrate 4 years anni? Haha...
.
.
*******************************
""2 years anni present ""

He bought a pair of watch.


I gave him his favourite perfume.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its an expensive anniversary. Hahaha!

No comments: