Sunday, November 16, 2008

Keep My Holidays Busy!

Colourful voice: Mum and Dad off to Bejing. Boring to the max for the following 10 days! Grandma is here, now we are the one hav to take k her. Not she taking care of us anymore.
********************************
Vogue, 4 1/2 miles.
Been there few times already but this is the 1st time sit at the beautiful white corner.
.
Nee with her Aqua drinks. Catch up with her life, tons of stories!
.
Missy peipei LOVE her Choco Oreo. She loves their Mango Tango and Choc Ice Blended. Drinks are so nice and cheap here.But, their food is not very delicious.
.
Lungwei with his Hawaii. Not Hawaii at all.
"hey, y cover ur nose, sth SMELLY ka?"
.
I wanna bring this back to my house!
.
Original Car Wash
one of my fav place. I real like here sooooooo MUCH! Love goin thr either for drinks or dinner. Food and Drinks are nice and reasonable price. But, it close quite early lar, 9:30pm. This is wad I hate.
.
Love every part of the restaurant. The atmosphere, deco, lighting. Perfect!!
.
Meet lungwei who's just back from Penang. He complains the whole night abt his uni.
.
I love this pic but not this girl. hahahaha!
.
Babe Nana just straighten her hair. Tak lurus pun~
.
My Thick Berries.Real Thick and I din finish it cz toooo SWEET. I shouldn't try any others drink than choco!
.
Fish and Chips. I dun really like fish actually BUT i love this so much. The fish fillet is fresh, sauce is perfect, salad is classy (they use expensive vege), and lotsa fries. Portion is big!
.
Our drinks. Beautiful, rite?
.
EVEN THE TOILET IS SO FUCKIN NICE, COMFORT, CLASSY.
.
... Dating Nite @ Bla Bla Bla ...

Wenhaw's FAVOURITE ice lemon tea. Its different =) And my THICK vanila crush for RM6. Cheap!!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is original car wash located??