Thursday, November 13, 2008

不需要哭

I am so disappointed + angry + sad. Its unfair, I'm better. I did much much better. God should stop it in the beginning if this is the ending you can give. You should make me fall in the half way to the top. You shouldn't lead me to top of the hill and push me down just in a minute time. Cz journey to reach the top isn't that easy. Not only I did a lots and so my mum did a lot for me. I'm so confident with everythg I did was much more better than the TWO bitches. SLUT! I have the qualification! God decide wad's the BEST for us. I'm still believe in this, but till when? This isn't the best for me rite now. Maybe yes? But, it is still UNFAIR. Tear wont drop czI know I'm better and stronger than others. Sorry, mum.

*******************************************
不需要用眼泪证明你比我更需要这个机会
不需要用眼泪证明你比我更可怜
不需要用眼泪证明你比我有能力
不需要用眼泪证明你比我努力

我不需要你眼泪所做出的一切需要
不需要眼泪换来的同情
我不需要哭让其他人看见我的眼泪
我也不需要哭
因为我已经做好最坏的打算
也会很勇敢接受结果是怎样的
不需要眼泪换来的一切
我不哭不代表我不在乎
只是不需让人看见眼泪看见悲伤
我不哭不代表我不难过
只是我比较坚强,忍着不让它掉下
************************************

No comments: