Sunday, July 20, 2008

too much Luck; make life suckz

Nites ago, have drink at a cafe at Petanak area. DongGuanXiGuan. First, its a bored place to me but its freakin crowded that night.
.

Singhui snap a pretty good shot while im having my hot choco!
.
The cafe was too noisy and crowded. Uncomfortable so we off to the airport to chit chat around.
.
That's us lepak-ing around.
.
"Family Potraits" in da toilet!
.
Another fren leaving soon.
.
Sharon wants this cz everyone's doing this?
.
And. There's weeks ago, before Huisiong back to Aus. I treat him a dinner at Bla Bla Bla=) Love da vanila crush!
.
Our dinner! Oyster pancake! Drools!
.
Nestum Chic is nice too. The Shark Fin fried rice which costs RM35 was kinda disappointed. The rice was like too watery?
.
There's a boring nite, oh god...Kch is fuckin BORING!
WenHaw and I spent our nite with Mocha.
.
.
**************************
I wanted to bank in RM1k this month but I failed =( cz Mega Sales! I bought PDI tops which have 50% to 70%. Sandals fr Vincci. Skirt fr MNG. Everything was very cheap and worth but I hope this sales end asap!
.
And so, I got my Batik kebaya! I need it every Thursday. I wish for more Batik but its ain't cheap!

This is my favourite purchase of the week. Its RED! And 50%! Luckily I din bought it before da sales!


***************************
Too much of luck; make my life sucks. I wish I can apprieciate what I have now cz I'm lucky. I know Its hard to earn 1.7k a month in my age. I did not hav good result but I stil accepted to be a teacher. Training courses are all FOC. Its a stable job, dont u thk I'm lucky? Its cz I'm too lucky and thr's nth I hav to worry which make my life sucks! BORED cz no worries and stress!'m weird, I know. Luck jus come too early!Kch is more boring than my life! Fuck!

No comments: