Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday to WeeNee=)

After class, I straight away go to the nearest florist and get a bouquet of half dozen roses for this birthday gal! I dono wad colour to choose and last, I make it all RED. Cz for me, I like red roses instead of pink or white or yellow. Red roses are like...so romantic!
That's it. Done in 15 mins! Then, I back home to get some more cash cz I wanna buy another small piece of cake fr Starbucks for her! Birthday muz hav birthday cake neh! She's busy today so no celebration. But I know this is much much better than a celebration?
Then, I request the waitress at the Starbucks to let me leave my flower with the cake and let Nee get them herself. And, the waitress AGREE! And, today is THAT waitress birthday too! Haha. So, quickly back to de car and get the flower. Everyone is looking at me, NO! Lookin at my flowers. Haha. Then, I use dad's number (cz i dun wanna let her noe its me till tonight!) to sms Nee to ask her go to starbucks and there'll be a surprise. BUT! She had aspected it was ME. Ish....Not Fun=( Haha! Anyway, I know u are SUPER HAPPY, rite? See, I'm more romantic than a guy. What a rushing afternoon! Haha!

No comments: