Sunday, April 27, 2008

YELLOW weekend


YELLOW HEELS FOR SELL

a pair of beautiful heels tat i *heart* since the opening of pdi.

Bought it last nite. cz the heels i worn is killing me. PAINFUL~


So, after walking like 15 mins? cant stand the pain anymore so off to vincci and bought this.


Smallest size:4
BUT! still tooooo big for me.
And I gonna sell it. Cz everyone is looking at my feet, my heels!!!
Original price: RM54
Selling price: RM45
Bought it LAST NITE, for sure its still brand NEW!

BLACK HEELS which almost kill me last night.
FOR SELL too!
Original price: RM45
Selling price: RM18
Still quite new cz SELDOM wear it.
Brandless. Bought it from kl. Worn not more than 10 times. NO! Not even 7 times!


***********************
Go to the spring today AGAIN from 1pm till 4pm. Faint~
Not to shop lar, cz buying da yellow heels make me fckin regret now. And still need to comfort myself saying tat the heels suit me!
Reason been to spring not to shop but accompany Nee for lunch =) chat abt wad's goin now, our recent life and our next step.
And, meet up with Aisian.
AND!!! Have date with Phua Chu Kang. Enjoy watching pck with mummy! He's soooo funny. And, mummy and I love his singing! Meltz~


Love this dress @ pdi. But I din buy it. Ever see a teacher wear like tis in sch? Never, rite? Tat's why!


If nt cz Aisian working there, a short gal like me wont dare to try this long long dress!
Hahaha!

No comments: