Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally, I have TIME=)

Take one day off to get my medical report jus now, extra time goes for my blog.

Wanna blog something on Friday night but after buying donuts, Sing Hui and I off to Sha's house for pillow talks instead of gossip till LATE! Saturday ^^ I had a GREAT date with WenHaw. He brought me to dp for a walk till the sun set. MeltZ~
.
..




















Relaxing!






I wanna dine HERE!!!! Facing the beach and nice seat!
.
.


















Everyone's crazy abt this.
.
.
.
Actually, not that nice. Sweet Sweet Sweet! FAT FAT FAT. Cant be denied, I still love it cz its look and the nice pizza-look packing.
.
.
Join a gym club. No money again =( bt have to tell myself that LOST weight more important! Wish can lost 4 to 5 kg in 3 months so that I can look nice on bikinies.

No comments: