Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ting's Farewell

Colourful voice: Tired. The oni thing tat can cheer me up now is Frens. Breakfast, lunch and supper together. Been quite a long time din dine at home. Soon, they'll back. i'll miss u guys. Lesbian Party at Mojo on 23rd, I wanna wanna wanna join miaw them to the party bt I hav Xmas dinner with all my darlingssss tat nite!
.
**************************************
Kenny Rogers!
.

I love this photo so much. My favourite photo of the nite. Look soooo Xin Fu wee~ We are so cute! hahaha! He's leavin on 24th. I'm gonna cry out loud, babe!
.
My sexy pilot ^^ haha! Thanx for fetchin me owes! hahaha!
.
Airport
.
our outfit are so match to each others. Pretty girls!
.
She's wearing HIGH heels, ok! No, im not short, jz tiny!
.

My favourite boyfren!

Family Potrait ^^ we love scarf!!!

Studyhard and Good luck to you, my dear Ngee Ting!!! See u on CNY!

No comments: